We take care of your pool for you!
For pool care services, look no further than AquaTech Pool and Spa Solutions. Routine care is a must for preventing or catching a mechanical problem early before it becomes a costly and inconvenient problem.
Pool care is an essential factor in any home or commercial pool, without such the pools equipment and lifespan will shorten also making the pool unpleasant for anyone wanting to swim in it. This consists of many important factors to make sure all the aspects of the pool are running correctly.
By providing these solutions we take care of the following:
- Replacing of pool pump mechanical seals – We recommend replacing pool pump mechanical seals every 3-4 years to prevent water leaking from the wet end to the pump motor. Failing to ensure pool care can lead to your pool pump rusting and damaging the motor.
- Checking of valves and o-rings – Valves and o-rings should be tested for wear and tear, as well as for pump, filter, and chlorinator barrel union connections. These problems can lead to suction and leaking issues in the filtration system.
- Replacing of filter media – As part of our spa and pool care services, we recommend that sand is replaced every 5-6 years. As sand wears down over time, it may no longer filter out the fine particles. This can cause cloudy water or accumulate bacteria or oils from lotions, that backwashing can longer get rid of. We recommend cartridge filter elements should be every 2-3 years for optimum water filtration.
- Automatic pool dosing systems – Acid pump squeeze tubes must be lubricated every six months, or more often in commercial applications. Depending upon usage, the squeeze tubes may require replacement after 12 months on a domestic installation, and earlier on a commercial installation. The sensors are sensitive instruments, so to maintain their accuracy they should be cleaned periodically. The chlorine sensor tip can be contaminated (generally observed by a copper or brownish coating - this should always look shiny gold) which will give a false reading to the controller, causing no dosing/over-dosing of chlorine. As the pH sensor tip is made of glass, a hairline crack can cause the sensor to read incorrectly causing malfunction.
- Replace pool motor – Over time the pump motor can stop working and as a primary fix we can replace the pump motor with a new one which runs via solar, gas or electricity.
- Zodiac pool cleaner problems – Experiencing problems with your Zodiac pool cleaner? Let us take a look.
Making sure our pool is well cared for so we can reduce the time it takes to clean our pool in the future.
To find out more about our pool care services, contact us today by completing the Contact Form or Free Call 1800 101 102.